Fun Way to Learn AND Remember your Anagrams
Over 800 anagram cartoons!!
This book contains the following:
- Over 800 anagram cartoons of mainly 2-anagram pairs with mostly 7-letter words. There are also cartoons with more than 2 and up to 9 anagrams. Go to album to see some examples.
- Over a hundred “weird definitions” to help you remember some of the more obscure words (e.g. BUSHIDO = what Bush said at his wedding?)
- Many “one letter off 7-letter words” (e,g, PROGRAM v GROGRAM, SHALLOW v SHALLOP, COMPANY v COMPONY). Click here to see more examples.
- Special uncommon words pairings such as common 4-letter words with an E added to the end (e.g. MOSTE, BOMBE, etc)
- Over 500 mnemonics to help you remember anagrams. Cartoons are being developed for these for future edition.
- The complete list of the 2203 7-letter (TWL2) words with 2 anagrams.
Who will benefit from this book?
- Beginners level - this book will get you started on the right path
- Intermediate level - this book will help you kick your opponents’ butts
- Advanced level - a great refresher tool since you already know most of the words. Many top rated players have ordered this book.
The paperback book has 223 pages and is available in Perfect Bound and Spiral Bound. For a sample of our 800+ anagram cartoons, click here.
NOTE: ALL the anagrams in this book are VALID in both TWL and Collins dictionaries. Since the book was developed based on TWL2 (a subset of all later editions of TWL and Collins), anagrams that are unique to the TWL3, CSW12 and CSW15 dictionaries are NOT included.
Read the independent book review by www.word-grabble.com.
The price is $20 for Spiral Bound and $18 for Perfect Bound with FREE shipping to US and APO addresses. Please allow 7 to 14 days for delivery. If you would like Norman to sign the book for you, please say so in the “instruction to seller” section when you check out.
If you prefer to pay by credit card or personal check, please email us and let us know.
If you are in Canada, go to this page. If you are in Europe, you can order the book in perfect bound from Amazon there. Unfortunately, this special price does not apply in Europe.
ORDER and PAY NOW
Available for US and APO addresses only
The cost for each book in Perfect Bound is $18 with FREE shipping. To pay now, click on the button below.
The cost for each book in Spiral Coil is $20 with FREE shipping. With spiral coil binding, you can open the book out flat.
This is coil binding
To pay now, click on the button below.
Note to players outside of North America: This book contains only TWL words. Collins words are not included. Since TWL is a subset of CSW, all the words in this book are acceptable in Collins.
Release date was February 21, 2014.
Tell us what you think of the cartoons.
To contact Norman Wei, the author of this book, click here.